Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You better believe it!!!



What you believe determines everything about you:
how you raise kids
how you act
how you vote
how you view people
how you treat people
how you treat your spouse
how you treat your friends
how you view death
how you view life

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, and whoever believes in Him has eternal life" (John 3:16)

I believe it, I have banked my whole past, present, and future and this.

I have determined that there HAS to be more than just life.  I have determined that it's not just by chance that I am here.  I am more important than that, You are more important than that.  God created YOU for a purpose, He created YOU so that YOU may believe IN HIM, and by Believing in HIM you too can bank your past, present, and future on HIM.

Some will disagree that faith should not determine all things in your life (example politics); however I believe faith Should determine all things including how I vote.  I honestly don't think you can separate the two.

He is my HOPE, my FUTURE, and my LIFE.

You better believe it, that's who I am.

So who are you and what do YOU believe.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment