Tuesday, August 18, 2015

He.Never.Stops.Loving


10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.  (Is 54:10., NIV)
 
 
There is NOTHING you or I could ever do to stop God from loving us.  Nothing.  Ever.

I've heard this my whole Christian life, but to think about that concept and actually accept it is unbelievably hard.

I've been told by a lot of people in my lifetime that they "love me".  I've been told not long after that also that they "fell out of love with me", that they are not sure that they ever loved me, and also that they hate me.  I know I'm not alone on that.  We have all been told at some point that we are loved, just to be told different, ignored, or even hated after.  Is it any wonder we have a huge problem with understanding that God loves us, and He never stops.

His love is unfailing.  It will never fail you, leave you, or stop.

We may not always "feel" like we are loved, but God has promised that even if the world is crumbling down around us that He his love is unfailing, unchanging, and unwavering.

People can get angry, upset, or disappointed in us, and that makes them stop loving us.

God can be not happy with us, and disappointed in us, but yet He Never Stops Loving us.

Ever.

Hope you have a great day, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment