Tuesday, November 29, 2011

10 reasons i dislike being sick

ok so bare with me today, here i am sick and thought i would write why I dislike being sick so much here they are:

  1. because you feel so downright awful, who wan't to feel this way, head aching, body aching, no energy
  2. It is so inconvenient, seems like every time you get sick it's when you have something you really need to do
  3. sleep deprivation, come on, it 6 pm and i have been awake since 4 am; not cool
  4. you would think this would be a time to catch up on reading, writing, movies, etc. but you just don't feel like it (oops guess that is like reason 1)
  5. I get quarantined from my kids (really don't like that, but understand why momma does it)
  6. if you don't listen to your body and rest, it gets worse
  7. every time you think it's gone, its baaaaccckkkkkk
  8. i get bored and cabin fever
  9. puts me behind on stuff i need to do
  10. there is NOTHING on daytime TV
haha, now that i have gotten that out of the way here is what i try to do when i'm sick:

  1. read my bible
  2. read for leisure
  3. write my blog
  4. watch espn
  5. play online
  6. work on youth lessons, sunday school, etc
so what do you do when you stuck inside trying to get over an illness?

have a great day, Chris, and ready or not i'm back at it tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment