Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I am thankful for

Ok i am going to attempt to put into a list all the things I can think of that I am thankful for:
  • God, and for changing my life Nov 30, 1997
  • my awesome wife since sept 4, 1999
  • my parents for all they have put up with over the years
  • my college education
  • my inlaws (pat and gary cole)
  • my 4 beautiful daughters (ginny, rebekah, samantha, olivia)
  • my 2 sisters whom i love dearly (jennifer, resides in hendersonville, and alysia, resides in San Diego)
  • My grammy whom i miss terribly
  • my grandmaw sellers, whom i miss terribly as well
  • my auntie lisa
  • my pastor and best friend ken sausedo
  • the wonderful friends God has placed around me (andy tuttle, brian lee, steve conard, gary roberts, jeanne wilson)
  • my job (and yes i LOVE it)
  • my home
  • my vehicle (and the ability to pay to put gas in it)
  • My former Pastor Ken Lewis, He will never know what a tremendous influence he had on me
  • My bro and sister in law (Jon and Dena Brown)
  • My church (Grassy Branch Baptist)
  • My Youth (the absolute best around (Hannah, Sam, Jacob, Malik, Kahlil, Star, Tim, Zach, Stuart, Bethany, Kayla, Cassidy, Celine, Grady, Jessica, Trevin, Cevan, just to name a few, but you all are great)
  • Some of my former youth that helped shape me into the yp i am today (Brittany, Ryley, Nick, Matt, Nicole)
  • My Myjenta Spivey, i cannot put into words how thankful i am to you
  • Tiffany Staton for all the help you give me in GBBC Youth
  • Heat and air conditioning
  • Running Water
  • Food, and lots of it
  • My Uncle David, whom i miss terribly too
  • My aunt Nancy Reese
  • That God enabled me to reside in the mountains of WNC
  • My  cousin Sharon, you da bomb cuz
  • the first church i ever attended (WABC)
  • my health, and my family's health
  • my extended family throughout this whole world that i stay in contact with via facebook :)
  • Dr. Johnny Tiller, Dr. Kenneth Ridings, Dr. Thad Dowdle, kenny corn, dr. Craig Bailey, Scott Tompson who have all had tremendous influence on the ministry God has placed me in
  • Chris Daudert and the talks we had that over the years
  • my neighbors kim and susie black, cause they are always there :)
  • CASWELL!!!!
  • I am quite sure i have missed someone somewhere that i should have listed that i am thankful for, so i beg forgiveness if i haven't told you lately how thankful i am for you
alright, well, this is just a short list of what i could come up with for now.  Might I add that if you are reading this I am thankful to you, for reading it and I hope it has challenged you to sit down and make a list of all you can think of that you are thankful for, it helps.....

my love to my readers, and have a happy Thanksgiving, I will probs not blog again until tuesday of next week, so till then, a fond farewell

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment