Friday, February 15, 2013

Just for Fun

When was the last time you did something "just for fun"?

Something crazy, out of the ordinary, something to make you laugh, or someone else?


This is some of my students acting "crazy like" doing the "bird"....

I think as adults we forget to do this, we forget to make ourselves laugh.  We forget to "let loose".  Allow ourselves to laugh, have fun, and be goofy.

2 I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.  13 That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil—this is the gift of God.  (Ec 3:12-13, NIV)

We receive a lot of gifts from God,
Love
life
friends
family
and fun, laughter, goofiness.

I have to remind myself of this often.  Life is full of stress, work, and tough times.  It takes effort to laugh.  It seems harder and harder as we get older to have fun, laugh, be goofy.  However, I try to often.

So i ask you:  When was the last time you where goofy, laughed, and had fun.

Maybe it will be this weekend, make time...

Have a great weekend, Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment