Friday, February 10, 2012

a blog about nothing

so why are you reading this?  it's a blog about "nothing", well obviously its about something....

I have been bad this week, aka no blogs, and well today I decided I "have to" I "need to" but about what?  So indecisive today...

My mind is fluttering with so much:

  1. I am missing my Grammy really bad, I miss our Sunday lunches, our "daily" phone calls (btw if i didn't call she would call me and I quote, "well i thought i would call because i haven't heard from you today"; I would give anything to hear that today.
  2. I am missing my friend Keith Knighten.  It will be a year in march, wow, doesn't seem like it.  I saw so much life in him, so much potential, he never would let his handicap keep him down, and then: he was gone.
  3. I am so proud of my friend Brian Lee, who has had his first book published and is available online at barnes and noble and on amazon (although it is cheaper on barnes and noble); "The legend's of beverly's hill" you should check it out.  So people ask me what is it about, my response is "i haven't read it yet" lol
  4. I love college bball, am a Duke fan through and through, they beat UNC, which i am usually so pumped about, but not so much this year, wonder why???
  5. I am wrapped up busy scheduling this summer for my youth, wow the calendar is so full already and we are still a good 4 months from then.
  6. this is item 6
  7. Miss my pops, who is in Florida.
  8. So much to do on a Friday, and I am writing a blog of random thoughts, this is called "procrastination"
  9. trying to think of a couple of more so i can get to 10 points.
  10. this officially ends my blog of "nothing"
have a wonderful day, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment