Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lordy Lordy Chris is...... 40?

What?

Hold on a minute, I don't feel 40 and I sure don't look 40.

But according to the calendar I am.

Wow, where has time gone?

I have had 40 wonderful years, i have no complaints.

Have I had some bad times, yup no doubt.  However, as I look at the last 40, I am no less amazed at where I am and what God has done.

  1. I have a God that loves me NO matter what
  2. I have a wife that i adore
  3. I couldn't ask for 4 better girls that what i have
  4. I have parents that are awesome
  5. the best in laws in the world
  6. a job that i love
  7. the best friends anyone could ask for
  8. one of the greatest youth groups in the world
  9. a church i look forward to worshipping with every week
  10. a bright future
So here is to the first 40 and hey who knows maybe 40 more

thank you for all my birthday wishes you all are so kind.

1 comment: