Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 things i've done, and would do again

Just thought randomly for fun i would list 10 things today that I have done, that I would love to do again, and they are in no particular order:

  1. I camped once with my parents when I was a kid at lake hartwell, you know "real" camping, tents and sleeping bags, havn't done it since.
  2. I spent a summer in London in 1985, loved it, and would go back in heartbeat if i could, would love for my kids to experience what I did.
  3. Take an Out west trip again, saw Grand Canyon, was in Tombstone, four corners, saw some of the rocky mountains, went to Dodge city, you get the picture.
  4. Went to pocono mountains for our honeymoon, there was a family resort close to where we stayed.
  5. Brandy's baseball team is Braves mine is Brewers, we went to see braves v. brewers in Atlanta couple years ago..
  6. Went all out about 11 years ago at disney, a full package, stayed on the resort, had all meals paid for, park hopper passes, got to ride monorail or other disney transportation everywhere we wanted to go, would love to do that for rebekah, samantha, and olivia. (ps this was before mortgage and three other kids, haha)
  7. Philadelphia, loved the city, would greatly like to revisit
  8. My dad and i took "father and son" trip, coupla years ago, didn't last year, would like to do again.
  9. Disaster Relief, love helping others and sharing Christ
  10. i got to drive a stock car at Charlotte motor speedway, def would do that again
and a bonus def do again:

  • my life, love my life and would relive the whole thing again to this point :)
have a wonderful day, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment