Thursday, March 7, 2013

what's your dream?

"Your Old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions" (Joel 2:28)



When you dream what do you dream of?  Do you dream?  Do you Day-Dream?  How do you see yourself in 10,15,20 years? 

I'm not talking about that dream you keep having about the pink elephant that drives the yellow car through downtown while your trying to get to school and its raining and your running but cant catch the airplane that has the door open with a stewardess waving for you to get on board, and then you get on board and your ticket is blank.....  That dream means nothing.... lol.

I'm talking about what is your goal, what is your dream job, career, what you would love to do the most??

We don't dream anymore, we don't set goals....

we just "do" life.  I think God wants more than that for you and me.  I think too many people fall short of their potential, their plan or purpose that God wanted them to have because we fail to "dream big".

So what is it?  What do you dream?

Take a few moments and dream, I mean dream big. 

If you don't dream if you don't aim for something you will achieve nothing, which is exactly what your dreaming.  So go for it, dream.  You never know what is out there until you do.  Don't be satisfied with just going through the motions, there could be more out there for you.  GO FOR IT!!!

I'm dreaming big, and wanting God to fulfill it.  Will you join me?

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment