Friday, January 6, 2012

You never know


11 But Moses said to God, “Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?”
12 And God said, “I will be with you. (Ex 3:11-12a, NIV)
 
Life has a funny way of eventually bringing you to a place of you doing something you would have never imagined.  God has a way of orchastrating, directing, and equipping us to use us in ways we could have never even have dreamed up.
Take Moses, prince of Egypt, had a heart for the Hebrews as they where slaves in Egypt.  Killed a Egyptian soldier with his own bare hands because of the way he was treating a slave, fled Egypt for fear of his life, and now here he was in Exodus 3, where God tells Him, "Hey i want you to go back to Egypt and bring my people out."  Moses would have never imagined....
 
What about you?  where do you see yourself in 10,15,20 years?  What ever you see, whatever you dream, whatever your goals are?  God has bigger, better plans.
 
I would have never dreamed or imagined 21 years after graduating high school, that here i would be, a minister to students.  21 years ago, i was one.... 21 years ago, i was not even a believer let alone going to a church...... 21 years ago I saw myself doing something completely different in 21 years.... I love what I do, I am so glad God called me to be where I am, and doing what I am doing.  The bonus is that when God sends you He also equips you, prepares you.  So He places you and gives you everything you need to do it.  I serve a mighty Great God.
 
Whatever God calls you to do, know He will somehow, someday equip you to do it.
 
Love to all and have a great weekend.
 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment