Tuesday, August 30, 2011

my bucket list

a change from the ordinary again with my blog, today is my bucket list (what I would like to do before i kick the bucket), and they are in no particular order.  I have never actually sat down and made a list, so they will come randomly.

1) See Duke play at Cameron Indoor Stadium
2) Go on African Safari
3) See New York City during Christmas
4) Boston in the fall
5) Get my master's degree
6) See Packers play at Lambeau Field
7) Go to Hawaii
8) Skydive
9) Hot Air balloon
10) Mt. Rushmore
11) Meet Mike Huckabee
12) Have my ninja back for a day to ride around Road Atlanta
13) Retire and do nothing but disaster relief work
14) see ALL my kids graduate College
15) see and tour Washington & White House
16) Have a book published
17) Drive an Indy Car
18) Cancun
19) Trip to the Holy Land
20) See a race at the Brickyard

There could be more, but I got to feeling like my "wants" where too selfish :)

have great day< Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment